This program is for ladies only and is an introduction to developing perfect short game skills that could hold up with any LPGA player. It will cover all facets of the short game from fifty yards and in pitch shots, chipping, putting, and bunker play.
Time: 9:00 – 11:00 AM | Thursday Mornings for Four Weeks
Includes: Instruction, Golf Balls, Facility Fees
Instructor: David Lee
Class Size: 8 Students
- Meet and Greet – History and Goal Setting
- Master Soft Hands in Chipping, Pitching and Putting
- Lag Putting and Percentage Shots
- Cause of the “Yips” in Both Putting & Short Shots
- Gravity Bunker Shots
- Removing Slack From Your Putting Stroke
- Distance Training and Loft Control With Your Wedges
- Specialty Shots and Side Hill Slopes
There are no reviews yet.