What You Will Learn
Using Ground Forces
Mastering The Short Game
70% of you scores are from 100yds and in, of that 40% is putting. Even some touring golf professionals can look great making a full swing, but look like a fish out of water hitting putts and delicate shots around the greens. Why players get “yippy,” and struggle around on the greens, is because of mechanical issues in their power application, rarely because of age or lack of skill. Our drills are unique and proven from behavioral science to put your game on the fast track to improvement. When you learn and understand our techniques and drills, you will become your own best coach and your confidence will grow.
Class Limited to 4 Players
- Everyone gets a great deal of personal time
- Seeing energy leaks in someone else helps to repair them in your own swing.
- With multiple players you hear things explained in a number of different ways.
- Gravity Golf training methods allow different levels of players to work side by side.
Pricing & Policies
- The tuition for a 2 Day “Gravity” Golf Short Game School is: $800
- To book a spot in a 2 Day “Gravity” Golf Short Game School, the tuition must be paid in full. Tuition for cancelation is non-refundable within 30 days of the school.
- Group Pricing – If you bring a friend or family member, there is a $100 discount.
4 Hours of Instruction Each Day
Gravity Golf drills are unique by design in order to magnify technical issues to the point where the player can actually feel not only the problem, but the solution.
Our schools provide a personal experience that exposes any issues in power application of each individual.
We comprehensively cover every facet of the short game from inside of 100yds including putting.
2 Day Short Game School Schedule
- 9:00 – 10:00 Cause of the “yips” in both putting & short shots
- 10:00 – 11:00 Spooning drills and their effect on technique quality
- 11:00 – 12:00 Mixing spooning with chipping, pitching and putting
- 12:00 – 1:00 Bunker shots
- 9:00 – 10:00 Review of “Yips” causes and cures
- 10:00 – 11:00 Spooning with different clubs & distances
- 11:00 – 12:00 Bunker & Specialty shot review
- 12:00 – 1:00 Putting drills & finished product
Lunch with your instructor will be provided each day after class.
It’s our experience that golfers coming to a “Gravity” Golf school have extremely varied tastes for where they want to stay and what they wish to spend. Therefore, we do not include accommodations in our schools. However we are happy to provide you assistance in finding a place that is just right for you. Please let us know if you need any help in booking accommodations.
Our Goal Is To Enable You To Teach Yourself
- You need to gage your time, physical abilities, resources, and practice environment to properly adjust your goals.
- You need to know what to practice and how to practice.
- You need to know how to properly divide your allotted practice time to concentrate on your weaknesses.
PACIFIC GOLF CENTER
“From what I have seen, I believe the teaching method you have developed could be applied with great benefit to all level of golfers, and I am happy to give my personal endorsement and full support.”
“David Lee would be the only guy I trust to work on my swing.”
“David Lee might be the greatest teacher that ever lived.”